- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in bowl; mix with a fork.
- To assemble each dessert; press 3 tablespoons crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of small (1/2 cup) ramekin. Repeat for remaining 3 ramekins. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Scoop 1/2 cup lime sorbet into each ramekin; smooth out sorbet so top is level.
- Place 1 small scoop of black cherry sorbet on top of lime sorbet; with back of spoon press level to top of ramekin. Arrange 1-2 mini scoops of other sorbets around the black cherry scoop.
- Garnish with berries. Serve immediately.
Calories 549, Carbohydrates 72g, Cholesterol 72mg, Fat 28g, Fat Calories 251, Fiber 2g, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 17g, Sodium 130mg. Daily Values: Calcium 44.05mg 4%, Phos 34.82mg 3%, Copper 0.08mg 4%, Zinc 0.31mg 2%, Panto 0.22mg 2%, Biotin 0.22mcg 73%, Magnesium 11.61mg 3%, Iron 1.1mg 6%, Vitamin B6 2%, Vitamin C 22%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 4%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 17%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.