- Place eggs in medium pot and cover with cold water. Cover the pot with a top and bring water to a boil.
- Turn off fire and leave eggs covered for 13 minutes. The eggs will continue to cook in the hot water.
- Remove boiled eggs from the pot and immerse in cold water.
- Remove shell from egg. Cut egg in half length wise.
- Place yolk into a mixing bowl. Use fork or back of a spoon to make yolks smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce and butter to yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Fold sun-dried tomatoes and chives into egg mixture.
- Fill a zip top bag with the egg mixture. Cut the tip from the bottom of the bag and push egg mixture toward the hole. Fill the empty egg whites with the egg mixture.
- Garnish with chives and sun dried tomatoes.
Calories 122, Carbohydrates 3g, Cholesterol 191mg, Fat 9g, Fat Calories 83, Fiber 0.12g, Protein 7g, Saturated Fat 3g, Sodium 233mg. Daily Values: Calcium 31.05mg 3%, Phos 104.88mg 10%, Copper 0.05mg 3%, Zinc 0.68mg 5%, Panto 0.8mg 8%, Biotin 10.0mcg 3333%, Iodine 26.5mcg 18%, Magnesium 7.97mg 2%, Iron 0.95mg 5%, Vitamin B6 5%, Vitamin C 3%, Vitamin B12 8%, Vitamin D 11%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 8%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.