- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Unroll pie crust; press into an 8-inch pie pan and crimp edges. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Mash sweet potatoes with butter and cream; reserve.
- Combine brown sugar, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in electric mixer bowl with reserved sweet potato mixture. Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup white sugar, corn syrup, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract in electric mixer bowl. Blend on low speed for 1 minute or until completely blended. Add pecans and stir to blend. Set aside.
- To assemble pie: spoon sweet potato mixture evenly into the chilled pie crust. Carefully pour pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 1 3/4 hours or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
- Cool before slicing.
Calories 514, Carbohydrates 77g, Cholesterol 78mg, Fat 22g, Fat Calories 195, Fiber 3g, Protein 5g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 225mg. Daily Values: Calcium 51.75mg 5%, Phos 109.84mg 11%, Copper 0.26mg 13%, Zinc 1.19mg 8%, Panto 0.86mg 9%, Biotin 3.35mcg 1117%, Iodine 9.31mcg 6%, Magnesium 34.22mg 9%, Iron 1.51mg 8%, Vitamin B6 9%, Vitamin C 2%, Vitamin B12 3%, Vitamin D 4%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 144%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.