- Preheat grill to high heat.
- To make the glaze, combine minced jalapeño, tequila, lime juice, brown sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan. Set over heat and cook until boiling and slightly thickened.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water. Pour mixture into glaze while stirring. Bring back up to a boil and take off heat. Divide into two bowls then set aside.
- On each skewer, put three shrimp and two mango slices, alternating.
- Brush hot grill with oil so prevent shrimp from sticking.
- Season shrimp and mango with salt and brush with glaze. Grill on both sides until shrimp are pink and fully cooked. Brush again with remaining glaze and serve.
Calories 126, Carbohydrates 19g, Cholesterol 26mg, Fat 2g, Fat Calories 14, Fiber 0.96g, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 0.16g, Sodium 122mg. Daily Values: Calcium 26.78mg 3%, Phos 61.77mg 6%, Copper 0.11mg 6%, Zinc 0.27mg 2%, Panto 0.2mg 2%, Magnesium 12.38mg 3%, Iron 0.22mg 1%, Vitamin B6 6%, Vitamin C 40%, Vitamin B12 4%, Vitamin D 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 13%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.