- Combine tequila, lime juice, olive oil, red onion, garlic, cilantro, cumin and salt in a nonreactive stainless bowl or glass bowl and stir to blend.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and drain. Discard marinade.
- Thread 3 to 4 shrimp on each skewer. Grill over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are opaque.
- Serve shrimp skewers with fresh lime wedges.
Calories 90, Carbohydrates 2g, Cholesterol 95mg, Fat 3g, Fat Calories 27, Fiber 0.07g, Protein 10g, Saturated Fat 0.4g, Sodium 448mg. Daily Values: Calcium 43.39mg 4%, Phos 187.0mg 19%, Copper 0.14mg 7%, Zinc 0.75mg 5%, Panto 0.25mg 3%, Biotin 0.08mcg 27%, Iodine 0.05mcg 0%, Magnesium 17.55mg 4%, Iron 0.22mg 1%, Vitamin B6 7%, Vitamin C 3%, Vitamin B12 14%, Vitamin D 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 3%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.