- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Calories 567, Carbohydrates 56g, Cholesterol 82mg, Fat 22g, Fat Calories 202, Fiber 3g, Protein 36g, Saturated Fat 9g, Sodium 1736mg. Daily Values: Calcium 302.83mg 30%, Phos 352.12mg 35%, Copper 0.08mg 4%, Zinc 2.25mg 15%, Panto 1.11mg 11%, Biotin 5.57mcg 1857%, Iodine 20.17mcg 13%, Magnesium 39.11mg 10%, Iron 3.71mg 21%, Vitamin B6 26%, Vitamin C 19%, Vitamin B12 23%, Vitamin D 3%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 55%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.