- MIX 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup chili sauce and oil in small bowl. Brush on vegetables and fruit.
- GRILL over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce mixture.
- Brush naan lightly with oil. Grill over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear on both sides.
- SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly on each naan. Cut vegetables and fruit into smaller pieces. Divide evenly between the naan. Sprinkle with peanuts and mint. Cut into serving- size pieces and serve immediately.