- In large bowl, combine turkey, bacon and onions; set aside.
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Stir in mayonnaise and cheese until well blended.
- Pour over turkey mixture; stir to coat. Pour into a 13x9x2-inch-baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Prepare Cheesy Herb Biscuit Strips: in medium bowl, combine Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix, cheese, milk and chilies. Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Turn out onto surface dusted with additional Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix. Knead 7 to 10 times.
- Roll out to 13x9-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise into 1-inch strips.
- Gently place strips over turkey mixture to make a lattice design.
- Bake at 450°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuit lattice is golden brown and turkey mixture is bubbly. Combine butter, parsley and garlic powder; brush on biscuit lattice.