- To prepare dessert ravioli, place thawed pizza dough sheets on flat work surface, use 3-inch round scalloped edge cutter to cut 19 to 20 circles out of each dough sheet. Repeat with remaining dough sheets, for a total of 96 circles.
- To assemble each ravioli, brush circle lightly with egg wash, place two Milky Way® Minis halves on center of each dough circle, pull dough up and over candy, matching dough edges to form half moon-shape; crimp edges with tines of fork to seal.
- Brush entire outer surface lightly with egg wash and dredge in bread crumbs. Transfer to parchment-lined sheet pan; repeat. Cover and reserve ravioli chilled.
- To prepare each serving, fry 8 reserved ravioli in preheated 350°F deep-fryer for 1 to 1½ minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain and dust with powdered sugar. Arrange warm dessert ravioli on plate and serve with 2 tablespoons of each caramel and chocolate dessert sauces for dipping.
- Utilize a packed teaspoon of chopped Milky Way® bar in place of Milky Way® Minis per ravioli, if desired.
- For popable, bite-size dessert ravioli use 2-inch cutter and one half Milky Way® Minis.