- Heat oil in large heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper and garlic; sauté until onions are translucent, about 8 to10 minutes.
- Add ground chuck and sauté until brown, stirring often. Add seasonings and stir to blend.
- Mix in crushed tomatoes, beans and beer; simmer over low heat, stirring frequently, for 60 minutes or until thick and flavors have blended.
- Arrange toppings in separate bowls.
- To serve, portion pasta in large bowls, ladle chili over pasta and garnish each bowl with choice of toppings.
Calories 379, Carbohydrates 34g, Cholesterol 54mg, Fat 19g, Fat Calories 167, Fiber 9g, Protein 21g, Saturated Fat 6g, Sodium 887mg. Daily Values: Calcium 105.8mg 11%, Phos 244.08mg 24%, Copper 0.41mg 21%, Zinc 4.49mg 30%, Panto 0.93mg 9%, Biotin 0.93mcg 310%, Iodine 0.66mcg 0%, Magnesium 64.61mg 16%, Iron 4.9mg 27%, Vitamin B6 30%, Vitamin C 53%, Vitamin B12 27%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 26%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.