- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of a 13x9-inch pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend cake mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and bananas on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and raise speed to medium for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes.
- With a long-tined fork, pierce the top of cake every 1/2 inch. In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk, and 1 cup heavy cream. Pour over cake evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight, covered.
- Whip remaining cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar on high until think. Cut cake into 12 pieces, top with a dollop of whipped cream and toasted coconut. Serve.
Calories 596, Carbohydrates 64g, Cholesterol 140mg, Fat 36g, Fat Calories 325, Fiber 0.51g, Protein 8g, Saturated Fat 21g, Sodium 366mg. Daily Values: Calcium 205.13mg 21%, Phos 168.06mg 17%, Copper 0.08mg 4%, Zinc 0.75mg 5%, Panto 0.69mg 7%, Biotin 5.31mcg 1770%, Iodine 44.98mcg 30%, Magnesium 28.56mg 7%, Iron 2.78mg 15%, Vitamin B6 7%, Vitamin C 5%, Vitamin B12 6%, Vitamin D 7%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 21%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.