- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x9 casserole dish with oil spray and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, combine the broth and flour mixing well with a whisk to prevent clumps. Add the spices and avocado and mix thoroughly. Remove from the heat when it gets thick and bubbly.
- Mix in the vegetables and turkey.
- Add the cooked pasta to the prepared casserole dish.
- Add the cooked broth mixture to the pasta, making sure to combine all of the pasta and ingredients to have all of the pasta covered.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Optional - sprinkle with crushed gluten free pretzels and spray lightly with more oil.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 to 30 minutes.