- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix the lamb with the onions, parsley, seasoning and spices. Squeeze together with your hands to form a pattie mix.
- Add about 1 tbsp water and keep squeezing until you have a loose paste.
- Spread the bread out on a baking tray, pushing with your fingers to flatten it out a little.
- Spread the mixture on the bread and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Toss the salad ingredients together, garnish the bread, and serve hot. You can slice like pizza or tear off pieces.