- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine melted Plugrá Butter, lemon pepper, lemon zest, salt, dill weed and vegetables in large bowl and toss to blend.
- Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half; starting at the folded edge, cut a large half heart shape; place opened parchment paper on a sheet pan lined with baking paper.
- Arrange seasoned vegetables on one side of heart-shaped parchment near folded center crease; top with lemon slices, 1 tablespoon Plugrá Butter, chives and fresh dill sprigs.
- Fold top half of heart-shaped parchment paper over vegetables to close; starting at the top of the heart, make small overlapping folds to tightly seal outer edges of parchment paper.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until packet is light golden and puffed.
- Arrange packet on a serving plate, carefully open parchment and serve. (Top steamed vegetables with an additional pat of butter and a fresh dill sprig for an impressive presentation.)