- Bring four gallons of water to boil in a large stock pot.
- Add enough salt so that the water tastes like the ocean.
- Add green beans and cook until tender.
- Drain beans and toss in a large bowl with walnut oil, tarragon and 1 cup walnut pieces.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Place on a serving platter and top with remaining walnut pieces.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories 324, Carbohydrates 20g, Fat 26g, Fat Calories 237, Fiber 8g, Protein 9g, Saturated Fat 3g, Sodium 95mg. Daily Values: Calcium 119.38mg 12%, Phos 189.23mg 19%, Copper 0.62mg 31%, Zinc 1.47mg 10%, Panto 0.68mg 7%, Biotin 7.83mcg 2610%, Iodine 2.63mcg 2%, Magnesium 104.95mg 26%, Iron 3.19mg 18%, Vitamin B6 24%, Vitamin C 47%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 32%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.