- Mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Wash and chop the Romaine and place in a large bowl along with the radishes, then toss with the dressing.
- Divide the tomato slices between four salad plates.
- Spread the goat cheese on the toasts then sprinkle with the oregano.
- Place goat cheese toasts under broiler until cheese is warmed; about 2 minutes.
- Top the tomatoes with the dressed salad greens and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place 2 toasts on each plate, sprinkle with the chopped bacon and serve.