- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and milk. Blend with a wire whisk.
- Add eggs and blend well. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl with a rubber spatula and continue to whip until batter is smooth.
- Let batter sit at room temperature for an hour.
- Preheat large muffin tins or 3/4 cup glass baking cups in oven with 1 1/2 tablespoon of beef fat in each tin or cup.
- Pour approximately 1/3 cup of batter into each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pudding rises well above level of tins or cups and begins to brown on tops and edges. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Calories 666, Carbohydrates 23g, Cholesterol 133mg, Fat 60g, Fat Calories 543, Fiber 0.74g, Protein 7g, Saturated Fat 27g, Sodium 541mg. Daily Values: Calcium 66.3mg 7%, Phos 105.09mg 11%, Copper 0.06mg 3%, Zinc 0.6mg 4%, Panto 0.58mg 6%, Biotin 4.9mcg 1633%, Iodine 20.46mcg 14%, Magnesium 12.84mg 3%, Iron 1.61mg 9%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin B12 6%, Vitamin D 24%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 4%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.