- SLICE meat thinly across the grain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches until browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- STIR-FRY vegetables, ginger and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil for 3 to 5 min. until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return beef to skillet.
- STIR in gravy and Worcestershire. Cook until sauce thickens slightly and flavors are blended.
- Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
- STIR-FRY TIPS: To slice meat easily, freeze steak about 30 minutes until firm. Purchase cut-up vegetables from the produce section of your local supermarket or substitute one 16 ounce bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed.
- VARIATION: Substitute 1 1/2 pounds sliced boneless chicken or pork for the beef.